top of page
ANTIGEN RAPID TEST
2019n-CoV Antigen Rapid Test
* High Accuracy with more than 98%
* Easy Operation no need of lab equipment
* Fast Result within 15 minutes
* Flexible Packaging for rationing
* First-visit suspected patients
* Asymptomatic close contacts
* Asymptomatic quarantined people
* Patients with underlying chronic disease
* Arriving passengers at the border/customs
Who should be tested for COVID-19?
Easy step to use
Interpretation of Test Results
How to use
Request for Quote or Distributor Enquiries
How is Covid-19 IgG/IgM Antibody test different from the Real-Time PCR test?The Real-Time RT-PCR (nucleic acid test) for SARS-CoV-2 is based on the detection of viral RNA, and it is the gold standard for COVID-19 diagnosis. The results for this nucleic acid test might take up to 4 hours, and the increased complexity of viral RNA extractions and PCR reaction setups require highly trained laboratory personnel. The COVID-19 IgM/IgG antibody rapid test is a qualitative test for COVID-19 IgM and IgG antibodies. It is less complex and can provide results in less than 15 minutes. However, it should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status.
Who should perform Antibody Test?Only professionally trained operators are required to carry out the test.
Where can this test be carried out?In primary care clinics, hospitals, or other designated healthcare facilities. It is not intended for testing outside of healthcare settings, such as home.
bottom of page